We are U.S. Energy Solutions a believer of change, technology, and goodwill; an enthusiast for renewable energy and a greener planet. We are currently seeking the following team members. Please indicate your area of interest.
Electrician - Job Location: Greenville, SC
At U.S. Energy Solutions we are building a world progressive solar energy company that will develop, finance and install residential and commercial solar power projects in the southeast with offices in South Carolina and Florida. We are changing the way consumers energize their homes by providing clean and affordable solar power.
We are looking for problem solvers, self-motivators and action oriented thinkers. We are changing the way the world produces power and are looking for an Electrician that is ready to jump in and help our fast growing business grow even faster. You must have an interest in working in the green energy industry with installations of solar panels, hybrid water heating systems and attic fans.
A Employees are required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Lead the installation of electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of our customers' residential or commercial property.
- The ability and workmanship to be compliant with current NEC and local codes.
- Be a team player with emphasis on accomplishing the project completion in a timely and quality manner.
- Interface with management and licensing to ensure compliance with ratios and continuing education/certification requirements.
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Someone with solar experience is preferred but are willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be competent and knowledgeable in operations, policies and procedures
- Attention to detail and eagerness to work with a supervisor learning by on the job training to become a qualified green energy installer.
- Willing to work in excess of 40 hours per week and on Saturdays if necessary.
- Ability to transport materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks (up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds with assistance)
- Ability to work safely in a warehouse or rooftop environment
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently with good communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret one line and CAD drawings and electrical schematics
- Ability to perform advanced electrical calculations
- Knowledge of 2011 NEC and ability to navigate it
- Must be willing to work in high places as our installations are frequently on rooftops.
- Experience in the construction field as an electrician (3+ years preferred)
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of formal technical training
- Must have an electrical license in the state of South Carolina
- Two years’ experience in installation, repair and maintenance of electrical systems, equipment and fixtures from blueprints, schematics and sketches or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.